Hello! I'm just dropping in quick to share the card I made for my mom to give my uncle for his birthday.
My Uncle Dennis always had a mustache when I was growing up. It was so weird to see him for the longest time after he shaved it off a few years ago. He was the first person I thought about when I saw this month's Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions. So it was only fitting I used it for his birthday card. I printed the inside so it said "You're how old??"
I was totally inspired by this card Chera made for Clean & Simple's FTL #274. I initially had the mustaches as the negative die cut like Chera's card, but decided I wanted to use different scraps of my Webster's Pages: Recorded papers.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!