Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wishing you...



Hello! I have had such a relaxing weekend, I hope you've enjoyed yours too! Yesterday while we were watching the Iowa-Iowa State game (Hawks lost) I colored this little cutie for a birthday card for my mom to give to one of her best friends. I tried to take my pics outside, and it was definately too bright, so sorry about that. Anyone looking to get rid of a light tent, haha! When I first saw the August Key Ingredients kit and saw there were stickers in it I thought "well great more stickers to sit in my binder." I'm not the best at actually using them.... So I have really tried to make myself actually use these ones. It says "Wishing you... good times, happiness, friendship" One card, 4 stickers down : )
Image: CC Designs DP:Echo Park Copics, GKD ribbon, MME twine, gems from the KI kit


This card is my submission for ATS Wednesday Challenge: anything goes, and Stamp Something's LAST challenge : ( Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Aww.. I love you card! She is not one I have in my collection.Thank You for joining in at All That Scraps this week!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mixture of beautiful colours. I really impressed to watch your work. I just stumbled onto your beautiful blog, through "Other Peoples art work" blog. Your arrangement is perfect and looks spectacular.
    printed mouse mats

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!