Saturday, November 12, 2011

Country Cousins Blog Hop


Hello! Sugar Nellie's birthday month continues with another great release! All stamps are available today at Funky Kits. To showcase all the wonderful cuties, the DT is putting on a little hop! If you didn't start from the beginning, head on over to the Sugar Nellie blog, you won't want to miss any stops, prizes are at stake! Leave a comment along the way for your chance to win some yummy stamps! If you've been hopping, you should have arrived from the wonderful Pat's blog.


For my card I have used the super sweet Daydream. I just love how peaceful she looks, and I thought this Crate Paper and flowers from October's KI kit would be perfect for her background! I colored her with Copics of course :)

I won't keep you any longer, your next stop is our fabulous leader, Gayle. I'm sure she has something beautiful waiting for you! Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to comment for your chance to win!




Image: Sugar Nellie Sentiment: Gina K Designs pearl gems: CTMH misc twine all other supplies from the Oct. KI kit




77 comments:

  1. Fab card Jenn. Love the bright colours you've used.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a gorgeous card, love the bright colours.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty image made into a beautiful card.
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on your card. The image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a proper daydreamer, isn't she? She's gorgeous.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - bright and eye catching. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable...beautiful colouring and love the pale blue papers...so pretty Jenn...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word! You girls have certainly come up with some FABULOUS cards - this is gorgeous, and has a real autumnal country feel. I think this is my favourite of the new images ... so far!

    Hugs

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card!! Gorgeous colours and papers....they add a real country feel x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card. It has that country / fall feeling and the image is super cute. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! That stamp looks so cute, dreamy. I love the colors you used and the way you colored the stamp. I am gonna hop along now on the Sugar Nellie blog hop. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your sweet image and your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Each image is as good, or better than the last! Beautiful card, the colors are great and your coloring too! Lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jenn, This is another gorgeous card, so far I couldn't choose a favourite, they are so sweet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, great colours you used and this is such a sweet image. Hugs. Larisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just gorgeous, I love the bright and cheery papers. And our Little Daydream is just adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card. These images are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card - difficult to pick a favorite on this hop! Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable image, and I love the vibrant colours of your DP and flowers.

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another pretty image made into a beautiful card!!!
    I love this sweet girls :o)
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabolous card,love the bright colours!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautifully done, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a card that makes me happy. Nice colors! Hugs and have a nice weekend, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card! I love how you've coloured this Daydreamer girl. Nher jeans and shirt are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Jen, I was hopping along to find this lovely card you made. I really like the happy colours you used!! Great image and great details on your card. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow these new stamps fit with so many themes and I'm really enjoying hopping along to see what everyone has done.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Jenn...whoohoo! I love this card, girlfriend!! Your coloring is pure gorgeousness...and the color combo of french blues and red...LOVE IT! And...I love the sentiment too. You rocked this card, sistah!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Jenn, what a beautiful card. I love the new image and your papers are gorgeous. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is fabulous Jenn delish papers and a sweet image! Perfect

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  30. beautiful card and image love the colours stunning colouring love it you girls have done a fab job in show casing these images and very inspiring I just have to have them all lol

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  31. She is so country with her overalls; so so cute! What a great card with the super fun papers:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card.Love the autumnal colours.This stamp is a real cutie, mind you they all are.Thanks for sharing.Love Debbie Johns x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card, Jenn! Gorgeous colours.
    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the image and all the bright colours.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the bright fall colors, what a beauty!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow Daydreamer is gorgeous. Love the great autumnal colours and papers you have used. Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Stunning card and a gorgeous image. Love the papers and superb colouring.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  38. nice item and so great hot colors, best wishes, patty

    ReplyDelete
  39. An amazing card, fab colouring !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a pretty fall card! Love the colors and that new image!

    ReplyDelete
  41. How very beautiful Jenn - love the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautifully designed card, Jenn. Daydream reminds me of 'Daisy' from Elisabeth Bell. They both have that dreamy 'I'm thinking' expression. I love your color choices. Think I'll have to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Such a beautiful autumnal card - your colouring of the sweet image is fabulous.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Stunning. I think I may have to buy me some rubber for Christmas!, you sugar ladies always rock these hops... I look forward to every one!
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love how you colored her jeans! She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Another fantastic card and brilliant image.
    Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  47. Gorgeous card. Love the colours and papers and the image is so sweet. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  48. Gorgeous card, Jenn! I love the DP and the beautifully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  49. A nice card.I liked the way you have used the die around almost the whole image.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Lovely Jenn! Great colors together, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  51. A really lovely card! Love the bright colors you've used on the motive.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh i just love the color combo on this one. Very beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing.
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  53. The "threading water"punched borders reflect the circular holes of your patterned paper beautifully & I loveyour colouring of that gingham shirt. The various blues work beautifully. Your flowery/netted decorations are lovely especially with those buttons & twine.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Lovely card! Perfectly coloured!

    Hugs,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  55. Sweet card!! Your colouring is amazing!! Love this new release!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wow!!! Great colouring... the colours look so bright. Love your card, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  57. love your bright colour scheme, beaut card!
    love angiebabe xx

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow, fabulously bright colours to cheer up a slightly dull day here in Scotland, and a gorgeous card to boot...
    Hugz Kath...

    ReplyDelete
  59. Lovely card, Jenn. Your colours are stunning. You've brought this new Country Cousin to life. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  60. OMGosh this one reminds me of when I was a kid:) Lovely bright, beautiful card!!! These are wondrous stamps!!!
    Hugz of thanks

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi Jenn, this is absolutely beautiful, loving this day dream image, she's sooo cute! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  62. What a beautiful card. I just love those colours

    ReplyDelete
  63. Another gorgeous image, you girls certainly know how to show them off.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  64. So beautiful, I like these images verry much.
    gr. Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  65. wow Jenn she is so beautiful, I love those bright colours for her and another wow to your colouring
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  66. Beautiful card! Such a cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Another super cutie and brings back memories of daydreaming on lazy summer days wish I had time to daydream now never mind wishing it was summer again. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!