Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Perfect Pair



Hello everyone! It's the first of the month already!! Where did January go? Oh well, welcome February by playing along with us at The ABC Challenge. Today's challenge is I for In Pairs and it is sponsored by the super cute Stamp Fairy. I just love this image, is there a cuter pair? This is for my dad to give to my mom for Valentine's Day.... another fabulous pair, lol! The sketch is Sketchbook Saturday #45. A couple pairs of pearls and a pair of pins round out my Perfect Pair card.... wow I need to stop I'm starting to stutter!


The Crate Paper patterned papers, sentiment sticker, ribbon, and pins are all from January's Key Ingredient Kit. The pearls are CTMH. I colored the sweet Stamp Fairy image with Copics.


This card is also my submission for Crazy 4 Challenges #121: lots of layers and Paper Sundaes Valentine challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jenn. Glad you could get it in for the Paper Sundaes challenge. I love the colors you used for the fur. It is definitely not my strong point. I need to practice a dot technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is adorable, I love the colour combo you used, and of course your cutie pair :) Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these stamp fairy bears and you have colored them perfectly....such a cheery card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!