Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm Back!


Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted! February was definately a difficult month for me, the 4 year anniversary of Gabe's death and then it seemed as if there was always someone sick or work was crazy. I'm praying that March will be better! Maybe it was so tough because I didn't get craft time... hmm... and then when I'd get a chance try to create something I'd just be blank.

Ok enough whining, it's time for another challenge at The ABC Challenge. This time it's K for Kraft. I LOVE using kraft paper (especially from GKD) so this was an easy one for me, and I needed easy, lol! This sympathy card was for my former boss after she unexpectantly lost her grandmother. The verse is an ODBD stamp and it's one of my favorites. Thanks for looking and be sure to join us for your chance to win some great prizes!




Other supplies: Prima flowers, CTMH pearls. The ribbon, brads, and Crate Paper Farmhouse paper were all from the October Key Ingredients Kit... I'm gonna use it til it's gone : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!