Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lavendar & Lace



Hello! Can you believe it's already the 15th of March? It has flown by for me! That means it's time for another ABC Challenge! We're now on to L for Lavendar and Lace. This was a challenge for me, I immediately thought about a baby card, but out of all the papers I have stashed I could not find 1 piece of lavendar patterned paper! So I scratched that idea and solved my problem by using lavendar cardstock and lacey-looking paper from last month's Key Ingredient kit.


This card will be my mom's birthday card next month, I'm ahead of schedule! I used The Sweet Stop sketch #149 for the layout... love it! The stamps are from Taylored Expressions. I colored the butterfly with my Prismacolor pencils. Just some CTMH brads and misc lace and pearls from my stash to finish it off! Thanks so much for looking, I hope you have a chance to join us at The ABC Challenge, maybe you'll even win one of the great prizes up for grabs!


3 comments:

  1. Jenn, this is GORGEOUS!!! Love your design - the papers and images are PERFECT!!! Thank you for joining us in the SWEET STOP SKETCH Challenge! have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn this is gorgeous. When I saw it on the team blog it really caught my eye!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!