Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Scripture Gift Set


Hello! I actually had some time to stamp this past weekend... gasp! It felt so wonderful to create again! I decided to make a gift set to give to my pastor. There has been a lot of sad events going around the congegration lately, I pray these cards will bring comfort! I used February's Key Ingredients kit for all of the cards. I tried to keep them gender neutral, so no flowers : ) I love how they turned out! I used Card Patterns sketches for them all.





The first card uses a scripture stamp from Taylored Expressions. The metal embellie is from CTMH. The sketch I started with is Card Patterns #154.




The second scripture stamp is from Our Daily Bread designs. For this card I used Card Patterns #152.





Lastly... another ODBD scripture stamp. This card started as Card Patterns #155.





Well that was a long post, lol! Thanks for looking!



















1 comment:

  1. I joined your blog and I totally love your scripture cards, they are wonderful. I love to use scripture when I can. but only have a limited few to work with. Have a great day
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!