Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunflowers

Hello! I got my craft room hauled back in... ok most of it! But I had to at least get enough supplies out to play along with Taylored Expressions Last Card Standing challenge. You can find the details here, wouldn't it be awesome to win?? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Project Runway : ) So of course I had to play!


For my card I used Deconstructed Sketch #69 and an old CTMH paper pack, Back Country. The stamps are both Taylored Expressions, I paper pieced the sunflowers after I colored them with Copics. That was fun to cut out, lol. The button is from a past KI kit, misc twine, and CTMH brads finish it off.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the way you stamped this on dark paper and then made the flowers so bright! gorgeous! Great take on this week's Deconstructed Sketch. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!