Happy Sunday, I hope your weekend is going well! The kids got their flu shots on Friday and Bailey had a fever yesterday from it. She was one grouchy little girl! No stamp time for mom this weekend so far, hopefully today will be better and that will change! Luckily I had time earlier in the week, because there's a new Christmas Card Challenge today: rip it, tear it, sand it.
I had a lot of fun with this challenge and really love how my card came out! I used a super cute image from CC Designs and colored them with my copics. The joy sentiment is from Papertrey ink. I tore some of the papers from WeRMemoryKeepers Winter Frost for the snowbanks behind them and added Stickles to the torn edges to make it a pretty snow :) The snowflake is from CTMH, I'm proud I'm finally starting to use these more, I've been hoarding them for years!
The layout of the card is Mojo Monday #274, just flipped around.
Thanks for looking! I hope you have a chance to join in with Christmas Card Challenges!


Super cute Jenn!
ReplyDeleteGreat coloring. Adorable image.
ReplyDelete