Sunday, April 14, 2013

Peace & Joy

Hello! I have another card to share for Christmas Card Challenges, this week our optional challenge is Things With Wings! This past week was so crazy, luckily I hadn't shared this card yet from the Christmas card class I hosted in November. 


The super cute angel stamp is from CC Designs. The paper and sentiment are all from Simple Stories: Handmade Holiday. I colored her with Copics and added some stickles to her wings and halo. A MFT snowflake die with a misc pearl finish it off. I went all the way back to Sweet Stop sketch #9 for this one!



Thanks for looking, I hope you have a chance to join us!

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card! The little angel is so sweet. I love how you've used colour here - the white angel really pops off of the beautiful, rich traditional coloured papers.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!