Hello again! I have one more card I was able to make this weekend to share. This is the card I will be giving my mom for Mother's Day. I sooo loved how it turned out. I flipped the Taylored Expressions sketch #157. I will definately use this one again, I love the flags. The Simple Stories- Fabulous patterned papers, flowers, and ribbon are all from the April KI kit... shocker I know! Sorry, I love this kit!
I stamped the wreath from TE Summer Wreath set and used flowers from the kit instead of coloring to give some dimension. I also used some smaller Prima flowers so there was some variation in the flower size. The Mom and sentiment are from Verve.
That's all from me for now, Thanks for looking!


So pretty! I love how you added the little flowers to the wreath stamp! Thanks for playing the TE Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDelete