Two blog posts in two days?? When was the last time I was able to do that, lol? I loved making this card with Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #50. And since there was no coloring and very little stamping, it came together sooo quickly! Plus I was able to use up some scraps of Simple Stories-Fabulous papers from this month's KI kit. I think one of my favorite things about this paper pack is all the small "tags." All I did was stamp "Friend" from a Verve set over the image. The sentimet on the circle tag is also Verve. While I was making this card I was thinking of a co-worker who is always saying "girlfriend." When I showed Caleb my card he asked why I had a picture for a girl's bathroom on my card.... hopefully she'll look at it like I do and see girlfriend instead of bathroom!
As always thanks for looking, I might even have another card to share this week too, gasp! : )


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!