Monday, May 7, 2012
Mother
Hello! I was able to get a lot of craft time in this past weekend, that hasn't happened in awhile! I was able to make a bunch of cards to show this week...yay! This is the Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law. She loves flowers and gardening so this sweet Bugaboo image was perfect for her! I colored the image in with my Copic markers. The layout is Sketchy Thursday #171. The paper is Simple Stories-Fabulous from April's KI kit... I am sooo in-love with this paper pack. The smaller flower and tag are from the kit too. The sentiment is Verve. Just some Prima flowers, misc ribbon and some Basic Grey brads, and I'm done!
Thanks so much for looking! There's more to come this week, stop by again : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love our take on the sketch, Jenn! Wonderful card for any mom and I adore the papers you used.
ReplyDeleteJenn this is SO gorgeous! These papers are so perfect for this image. I love what you've done with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday @ Eat, Sleep, Stamp!
ReplyDelete