Tuesday, May 1, 2012

UR Wonderful

 Hello everyone! It's already May 1st?!? Oh my April flew by! Oh well, that means it's time for another ABC Challenge! We're onto O for Orange, sponsored by In2Stamps. At first I'll admit I thought I'd have trouble with the challenge, orange isn't exactly one of my go-to colors. But luckily I had this great paper from Simple Stories Fabulous from April's KI kit to make it easy! I didn't even stamp anything on the outside of this card, the paper pack took care of it all, lol! I just added some misc glittered chipboard flowers and sticker letters. I really like how it turned out!

I hope you have a chance to join us! Have a some kind of wonderful day! Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Jenn, love the papers, layout and the fabulous lettering sentiments. So happy to be joining you on the DT over at the ABC challenge.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!