Hello! Oh my goodness, where did November go?? Although I can hardly believe it, it's December 1st already. At least that means it's time for another ABC Challenge. We have a good one for you- Clear It Out... use up some of the stash you've been hoarding!
I bought this card kit from Taylored Expressions last winter to make my family's Christmas cards. But after making cards for my mom and grandmas to give out, I ran out of time. I had the paper all cut, but never got the cards together... but not this year!
I used this sweet image from Stamp Fairy (who by the way are sponsoring the challenge, yay) I colored her with Copics and added Stickles to her hat and the string of lights for some bling. The snowflake button, paper, ribbon, and pearls are all from the TE card kit.
Thanks for looking, I hope you have a chance to play along!
I'm entering this card into Cute Card Thursday #245: Snowflakes and Stampin' Sisters in Christ #167: to make a Christmas card. It's their last challenge which bums me out, but I definitely understand why. Thanks for all the great challenges!



This is so cute! Loving the way you colored the image, and such pretty papers too!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully coloured, love the papers, very pretty card
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie P