You can choose, either go green and reuse items, or be inspired by the color green. As you can tell, I chose color. Coming from a farm family green=farm, right? The stamps I used are from Gina K Designs. I sooo love the sentiment I used on the inside of the card... it cracks me up! I used some papers from an older Key Ingredients kit.Sunday, January 1, 2012
Herd It's Your Birthday!
Happy 2012! I went to Minneapolis today to watch the Vikings and the Bears with my parents, hubby, and brother.... oh my both teams played terrible, but the Bears won, so oh well : ) I left and forgot to schedule my sample for today's ABC Challenge: G for Green.... oops, so much for starting off the year right! Better late than never.... right..... So without any further delay, I herd it's your birthday!
You can choose, either go green and reuse items, or be inspired by the color green. As you can tell, I chose color. Coming from a farm family green=farm, right? The stamps I used are from Gina K Designs. I sooo love the sentiment I used on the inside of the card... it cracks me up! I used some papers from an older Key Ingredients kit.
You can choose, either go green and reuse items, or be inspired by the color green. As you can tell, I chose color. Coming from a farm family green=farm, right? The stamps I used are from Gina K Designs. I sooo love the sentiment I used on the inside of the card... it cracks me up! I used some papers from an older Key Ingredients kit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!