Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hero

Hello! Is anyone else's weekend flying by? My son had his first basketball game today, that was interesting! Entertaining definately, but interesting : )


A co-worker's son is serving in Afghanastan and our office is sending him a care package. This is the card I made for everyone who donates to sign and send along. I truly hope this little hello from home brightens his day.

I used Mojo Monday #222 for the sketch. The star is a Sissix die and I wrapped some paper twine around it. I used my Cricut to cut the HERO letters, and then I embossed them with a Cuttlebug folder and used a bit of distressing ink. I really love the look of it! The paper and red rhinestones are CTMH.

This card is also my submission for The Pink Elephant #129: Anything goes.


Thanks for looking! And to anyone reading who has ever served or has family who is now, thank you for your bravery! You are true Hero's!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!