
Hello everyone! It's my turn today to share some sugar over at the Sugar Nellie blog. I decided to share a card I made for my 7 year old son to give his "girlfriend." They met at daycare 3 years ago, and even though now they go to different elementary schools, their love is still strong, lol! In fact tonight at supper Caleb told us that when Morgan has a baby someday Patrick and I will be grandpa and grandma..... Patrick and I just looked at each other and tried not to laugh!
So back to the card! I used the super cute Let Them Eat Cake image. I colored her in with Copic markers. I was initially going to color her dress to be like a lady bug, but then decided to make it colorful instead. I'm still on the fence about my decision, a ladybug dress would have been cute too. I added a bunch of sparkle with my Spica glitter pens, it just isn't showing up in my pics! The paper is from Echo Park and I added some rhinestones to make the ladybug's paths. The sentiment is Amuse. Some misc ribbons, brads, and flowers finish it off! All the spots and dots make this card my submission for this week's Sweet Stampin' challenge.

I also get to make an exciting announcement over at the Sugar Nellie blog, sneak peaks for the super cute release start there tomorrow! Thanks for looking!

This is just fabulous - I love those colours! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and great image, love the birght colours. Thank you for joining in this week's Sweet Stampin challenge.
ReplyDeleteCathy xx
Absolutely amazing card. Love this bright colours. And your choice of dots so lovely ))
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Spots and Dots” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali