Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thinking of You

Hello! This week has been very trying, and I've been making cards to unwind at night. The good side to that is I have a que of cards waiting to be shared! The first is one I made for a friend who lost her pregnancy with twins last week. I pray that this card brings her comfort!


I started with Card Patterns #146, although the final result doesn't reflect it so much! The patterned paper is from Jillybean Soup. I received it, the ribbon, and the journaling card in November's KI kit. The stamp sets are from Taylored Expressions too (they are my something new for Cute Card Thursday's #198... I had a bit of fun with Taylor's Black Friday sale!) I picked up the flower at Micheals, it's from Recollections.



As always, thanks for looking! I'll be seeing you soon! Plus sneak peaks for Sugar Nellie will be coming soon! I'm so excited, it is going to be great!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! Love that flower:-)Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your friend. You made a beautiful card for her. The flower looks wonderful. Great take on the Card Patterns sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so beautiful, very elegant!
    Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
    Happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!