Saturday, January 14, 2012

Puppy Love- Day 2!


Hello and welcome to day 2 of Sugar Nellie's Puppy Love release blog hop! All the stamps are at Funky Kits now! I hope you enjoyed yesterday's hop, I know I sooo did! You should have arrived here from the wonderful Jane's blog!

My card for today's hop features the new, super cute Trip to the Park. I love this cutie and her little pals! I colored them in with Copics. The paper is Jillibean Soup. Just added some Prima flowers, CTMH pearls and misc ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by, I won't keep you any longer, there's stamps to be won after all! So hop on over to visit Astrid and see what goodness she has waiting!






45 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and those colours are just so vibrant and pretty, a really stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jenn, I could'nt leave a message yesterday, but both cards are stunning !!!
    This image I really love !!

    hugs Astrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, just love how you coloured her hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't she just adorable. I love the dp you have used and the lovely colours too. What truely lovable stamps in this collection.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours you have chosen for her hair! She looks so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card,love the heart and friends tab and the photo corners finish it perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Jenn, the colours you used are gorgeous!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another adorable card....great coloring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet little scene and lovely colours and shape!

    Hug, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaahhh Jenn she's super sweet and I love your colour choice.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! Love the colors!

    Olga.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card with some really lovely colours.The image is adorable!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet and pretty card, the image is adorable.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is Gorgeous Jenn, love your colouring and the sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jenn,
    Fabulous card and a gorgeous image. Love the bright colours.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jenn
    A gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet and gorgeous colouring of this 'again' beautiful new stamp!!!
    I want to go to the park also with thise nice little dogs,

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thisnis one of my fave of the new girls. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wooww what an awesome card this is!!! Lovely stamp!!

    gr. Arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jenn, what a gorgeous card. I love the colours and of course the sweet image. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweetie, Jenn! thank you for sharing and for the chance! Miria x

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the colours hun and tis is my fave of the stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute redhead! Loving the fun colors:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  24. AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW, so adorable!!! The colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I already ordered this stamp yestrday...it is my favourite of the new line and your card is great!!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous! Love that image and the cheerful colors.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card. Super image and so sweet. Coloured beautifully.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh she is fab and love love love the papers today again woooeeee delish

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is adorable, Jenn! I love the colors and papers and the darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is just so sweet, lovely image and colours.
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  31. stunning card jenn.your bright colours are gorgeous and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a cutie! Nice colors too.
    /Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  33. She looks so cute with her pooches in tow!! hee hee Fabulous mixture of papers and colors. Love it!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  34. another super sweet card..another fabby release..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is definitely my favourite from this release- 2 cute pups and a fabulous bag! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, your card is wonderful. All the new images are soooo sweet.

      Hugs
      Heike

      Delete
  36. this card is totally adorable !!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I truly appreciate them!